Military Firearm Restoration Corner

You guys seen this?

karlunity

When I appeared for my last draft physical about 69. I was sent to a room with rejects after failing the hearing test and they assumed I was faking. After the first hard core junkies were released they started interviewing the queers. I’ve always wondered how many of them were faking. One in particular was wearing women’s panties. After watching the video I wonder if any of trans fairies are just putting on an act to avoid combat.

12 hours ago, AzRednek said:

When I appeared for my last draft physical about 69. I was sent to a room with rejects after failing the hearing test and they assumed I was faking. After the first hard core junkies were released they started interviewing the queers. I’ve always wondered how many of them were faking. One in particular was wearing women’s panties. After watching the video I wonder if any of trans fairies are just putting on an act to avoid combat.

The military is full of them now. That was Obama's first order of business. 

3 hours ago, ken98k said:

The military is full of them now. That was Obama's first order of business. 

When I was in that room it only took me a few minutes to get into a fight with one of them. Hate to admit it, he knew karate and kicked the sh!t out of me. Before I had a real chance to fight back. Two huge and I do mean huge black sailors broke it up right after I was kicked in the nuts. Can’t say they don’t know how to fight, the fairy rapidly kicked me three times in my face. I sure wouldn’t want to be in combat with any of them.