Military Firearm Restoration Corner

2005 I wish

karlunity

I filled my pickup truck plus 16 gallons in cans yesterday. $5.56 per gallon, the bill topped $200  :(

I hope the commies that voted for Biden are hurting as well.

One of my five brothers, from Austin, who wanted Bernie, wrote, "If being a communist means having affordable healthcare, rich people and corporations paying taxes on their earnings, and a fair living wage, then that is what I am."

It is truly unbelievable the total lies that people will believe.  "If being communist means killing most of the population and the rest living as slaves, except for the protected rich few, then that is what I am..."  But you can't tell him that.  He will never believe it, and the excuse is "but last time, they just didn't kill enough people."   Can't fix it.

People believe what they wish and very very few want facts.. The guy FC notes has a LOT of company...As was said in Chinese history  Support the lord who most fills your rice bowl. That is PC wisdom. They dont care where he gets or how he gets that rice as long as they get some....Today we call them the PC and they are in both parties, and to a degree most of us  are infected. How many sent the stimulus check back?  I did not. But my father would  have and punched in the jaw any pol who offered it..with the comment "What do ya think I am, a bum who takes ya &*&*^%%^^& handouts?

karl 

On 7/5/2022 at 1:34 PM, karlunity said:

But comrade if you just buy an electric   green truck...

Comrade karlsky

My my my, what a wonderful idea Comrade!! The pre-teen kids working in the mines and battery factories need the job security. Maybe, just maybe dear old Uncle Joe will extend Obozo’s cash for gas guzzlers program. So every food stamp recipient can afford an electric car.  I’m sure Commissioner Of Transportation Pete Buttisago will nominate you for a silver red star badge just as soon as he gets time after weaning his baby off his titties.  

I've got 5 brothers and two sisters. One of my brothers and I debate the leftie brother a lot, but never get anywhere. He never condemns the Democrats, but has Trump Derangement Syndrome. There's no reaching him.

One can only serve the party the masses and the great leader. Comrade but of course the order of the GREEN/RED star from the hand of Comrade Mayor Pete.......Only our great leader Joe the unknowable or the noble comrade Hunter would be better.

Comrade Karlsky

Nov is coming ..remind people to look at the Gas prices and vote.

karl

• 1 month later...
On 7/5/2022 at 5:01 AM, karlunity said:

Found some ole Century and SOI  from 2005..  Man.   How things have gone up.  $257  AKs and $5 8mm Mauser  ammo,  etc

Any one got a time machine I can borrow?

karl

Several years ago I bought a stack of 50 and 60s gun magazines at a yard sale. I wanted to cry seeing all those pre GCA/68 mail order ads. When I was 15 about 1965-66. I ordered a mil surp rifle with 100 rds of ammo for 19.99. I have no recollection of what kind it was. I tore a sheet out of a magazine in my school library. I think the magazine was Sports Afiield. Long story short. My mother flipped out, brought it back to the Post Office while I was in school and I never got to see it. A few months later I got a partial refund. 

Mom just freaked out thought it was against the law for some reason. She may have been correct that a 13 year old buying a gun via mail order violated a law. I don’t recall but chances are good I lied if there was any questions about age on the order blank.  I do know she raised hell at the Post Office and wrote then Senator Goldwater. Mom was type that was uncomfortable around guns but after my parents split she kept a S&W 38 under her bed.