Military Firearm Restoration Corner

FBI

FC

The FBI has become part of the leftist movement. I can only guess that any honest agents have retired or otherwise left that corrupt organization.

If they'll do this to a former president of the United States, what are they willing to do to you.  If you had any doubts, it should be clear to you now that they won't hesitate to kill you or your family when it comes time to disarm you. 

I think they're going to assassinate Trump or maybe one of his family.  It may not be one of their brown-shirts that pulls the trigger but they will be behind it.

To me this is very odd.

I am old and we grew up thinking or more trusting the FBI. They could be wrong, but few ever ever questoned that the FBI and the CIA for that matter was honest.

alas a LOT of that trust is now gone.

karl

On 8/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, FC said:

Do you think the DOJ and FBI/Stazi have gotten awfully cocky, and the raid on Trump's home will blow up in their face?

The FBI has become the new "Brownshirts" 

I very seriously doubt the FBI will get more than a gentle wrist slap. It’s like fork with me and I’ll fork you even better. I imagine as it was done when Hoover was running the agency. The FBI likely has career killing dirt on every politician in DC. 

Once upon a time I had great respect for the FBI. As a kid there was Jimmy Stewart and Efrem Zimbalist Jr on TV setting fine examples. My 7 and 8 th grade Catechism teacher was an FBI agent. Outside of the Catholic books he taught us a lot about morals, honesty, patriotism and encouraged every one of us to speak privately with him if we had a problem, any problem. He gave us his home phone number and encouraged us to call him even if it was in the middle of the night. My self and two others got a long lecture after class about male sexuality and not having guilt feelings after he caught us passing a Playboy fold-out under the table. 

Trump raid by the FBI.
Were they looking for a Hunter type doc or pictures?
Or a order that said ....Go Jan 6 th?
I dont know.
But I do think that DOJ lawyers know as well as I do that the president has the power to declassify documents at will.
So the question is What did they hope to find???
karl

On 8/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, karlunity said:
Trump raid by the FBI.
Were they looking for a Hunter type doc or pictures?
Or a order that said ....Go Jan 6 th?
I dont know.
But I do think that DOJ lawyers know as well as I do that the president has the power to declassify documents at will.
So the question is What did they hope to find???
karl

If the FBI found documents regarding Hunter. Chances are good they’ve been shredded. My gut feeling, if they found anything significant it will be released to the media when the next presidential election warms up. The FBI along with a ham sandwich will get Trump indicted on some made-up BS. I’m not sure if a  law prevents a candidate with either an indictment or criminal charges for running for an election, if there is the FBI will use it as they did with the Russian hoax. 

My leftist brother (I have five brothers) from Austin just has it out for Trump. He hates Trump with a pure hatred. He absolutely will not name and hate on any Democrat, no matter what they've done. He will not watch anything from a conservative news outlet, which he regards as propaganda. In short, he has a cult-like idolatrous belief in the god of The Left. The only difference is he works very hard, and hates vagrants and the alphabet crowd.

1 hour ago, FC said:

My leftist brother (I have five brothers) from Austin just has it out for Trump. He hates Trump with a pure hatred. He absolutely will not name and hate on any Democrat, no matter what they've done. He will not watch anything from a conservative news outlet, which he regards as propaganda. In short, he has a cult-like idolatrous belief in the god of The Left. The only difference is he works very hard, and hates vagrants and the alphabet crowd.

I had a friend who was the same way. She worked hard all her life, had good investments in the stock market, but was an extreme leftist. Anything the communist said was was akin to the word of god.

Az  it does not  Az ..Short of impeaching and convection while in office and fighting in the Civil war (14th amendment )   Trump can run no matter what the PC doo. Unless they can pass an anti trump amendment.

The mind control used is really amazing.  I have been observing it for a while now.  Near as I can tell, it's not what is said as much as who says it and how it is presented.  It's like Dan Rather.  Whatever he said was taken as gospel by those influenced by him, until he was set up and taken down by the Bush's. Walter Cronkite was another one.   They have equivalents today.  No amount of facts can change the minds of those under control. 

I made my brother mad (for one day anyway). I called him a hypocrite. He absolutely hates Trump, Abbott, and Cruz, but he will never name names on his side and hate on them. He will never listen to an alternative opinion, even if it's just Fox News. Best I can tell, his emotions are 100% in control, not his intellect. He uses intellect, but emotions rule.

Bottom line  rules I think

Most people will NOT have the lifetime job or are many to have a pension So they know that Social Security will be it for them.

As old Otto Bismarck (inventor of social security idea said) No one who expects a payment from the state  rebels against the state.

(aside..Otto made the payment at 65 in a time most Germans died at 45,,He was a very slick pol)  sorta  Prussian FDR?