Military Firearm Restoration Corner

A tad short of troops..gee I wonder why?

karlunity

Seems the Military both in the NATO nations and in the USA are WELL below their recruiting goals! Gree what a shock Troops are told to reflect on their inner racist nature and that being manly is toxic! PDSD  and safe space for all !!! Then the pols wonder why men dont fly to the colors!!! GAD..

2 hours ago, Dr.Hess said:

Yeah.  I was the first year required to sign up for the "new draft."  So we could scare the Russians, because, like, you know, "we can draft these kids...."

We will have trouble scaring the Red Chinese with numbers. China has a much larger population of young men. Even North Korea with its mandatory military conscription of nearly all young men. 

I was in the first draft after Nixon enacted the lottery system. My number was 193 and my draft board went up to 195. After my draft physical I was classified 1-Y not fit for combat but could still be drafted. There were rumors back in 68-69 of 1-Y being drafted into other federal jobs such as prison guards, Forest Service, defense factories and even the Peace Corps. The idea was to eliminate the draft exemptions for young men holding those positions. Before my lower classification I applied for a job with TRW that had a hand grenade factory south of Phoenix. I never showed up for my interview after reading in the paper about an accident killing one and the loss of limbs for a few more. Nixon eventually did away with the 1-Y and I was reclassified as 4-F due to poor hearing.

More than one way to skin a capitalist comrade...cannot use war due to running digs of wall street having atomic weapons?

Ok Comrade take the LONG March...undermine  bore from with in...takes longer  but it will work

Comrade karlski