Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I feel like a Yugo

FC

I feel like a Yugo, or a Chevy Vega. I've never had great health, but age isn't helping. I split a bicuspid on bone in a hamburger, got my first-ever dental procedure, a root canal. Well, that got an abcess. I had it pulled because the root canal tooth ended up fully cracked. Then yesterday I swung up my belt sander with my dominant arm (R), because I was holding a thick cutting board I was making on edge with my left hand. I had immediate pain, and dropped the belt sander. I can't lift my arm anteriorly or lateral without using my left arm to lift it. So off to E.R. Hopefully it's just a strain. Then I went to otolaryngology, and need a second sinus surgery to remove excess bone way the heck up in the frontal sinus area. As a Mexican dishwasher used to say to me all the time, "Worse and worse, worse and worse bubba- know what I mean?" Later this week I need to find out why it's hard to pee still (had a TURP in 2014). Well, maybe it'll all get fixed?