Military Firearm Restoration Corner

How Germany lost WWII

spec4 e4

After reading and listening to podcasts on WWII,  I think Germany lost the war because the did it to themselves by kill the economy of the country they invaded.  If the Nazis would allow the country they invaded to operate as normal, they would have a good fight chance to win.  Instead they took every and force their captive country work for very low wage.  

Here is what I think that win wars

1.  Productive 

2. Supply 

3.  Invention 

4.  Blood, guts, sweat, and tears.

What you think?

Rob

I think that industrial base and supply lines win wars, historically.  And a will to win.  If you are missing any one of those, you are screwed.  Germany probably lost because they tried to take on Russia.  That stretched the supply lines way too thin, for one thing, and the Russians had a very strong will to win.  Not that Germans didn't, but the Russians also had the industrial base and supply lines that didn't stretch half way across Europe.

Hitler went to war with too many others. England declare war on him  ok..but before he finished them he declared war on Russia and before he finished Russia he declared war on the USA.. simply out numbered.  In my younger days I may have been able to beat any guy in the bar..perhaps any two guys..But never the whole bar,,Same with adolf