Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Girls/Women

spec4 e4

I have none.  There are women with tattoos that just make you think "What the F were you thinking?"  It's become some kind of fashion thing and I don't understand why a young woman would do that.

On the other hand, do you know what it's a good idea to date a woman with a tattoo?  You know she is willing to do something that she will regret in the morning.

1 hour ago, Dr.Hess said:

On the other hand, do you know what it's a good idea to date a woman with a tattoo?  You know she is willing to do something that she will regret in the morning.

Apparently from the looks of some of them, they will do it over and over again and don't care who sees them

Some of them get nice, artistic, tasteful stuff.  The larger ones run into thousands of dollars, if not tens of thousands.  Others get $10 postage stamp sized ones.  Others get some awful monster/skulls crap in very visible places, like on their neck/upper chest.  There was a woman working at the pharmacy at walmart.  She had a large tattoo of a cartoon-ish owl on her upper chest.  You just hold back from "What the F were you thinking?"

Nothing says "I wanna work at Taco Bell for the rest of my life" like a neck tattoo.

I guess in all fairness having tattoos stamped on ones body isnt all that different than any of the things most of us did in our youth and early adulthood. Granted they are pretty much permanent fixtures though. Body piercings, long hair, pink or blue hair, gothic dress are a few more examples. How many parents and older folks were fond of flower children, pot smoking and free love. Oh yah, there were also the nudist colonies. 

Of course, I'm not admitting to any of that stuff, but thinking about it has caused me to think weve all had our moments. And, in most cases freaking people out led us to more of the same kind of actions. I guess for me at least the only thing that has changed is that I grew older and more conservative. Now where did I leave those inscents?

I do agree with you guys. I dont like women having tattoos. They are in my view a degrading thing. I also think that we all make choices that later don't turn out the way we plan. I am more against multiple piercings and chains and such connecting them. It's easy to look and see who I wouldn't want to date. I'd leave them for those that do find them attractive. Thankfully the pond is full of fish. We just need one that cuts wood, cleans fish, thinks hoppes #9 is a cologne for men and can change the plugs in our pickup. Also, it wouldnt hurt if they looked like Olivia Newton John in the movie Grease. Now thats funny, I don't care who you are.

I was at a prayer service  for teachers once, and before we took seats, the lady, I would think her proper as she wore a  gray suite, high collar and well  buttoned blouse bend over to pick up her song book, It had fallen on the floor. As she bend over her shirt and jacket rode up and I saw a full tat I think it was of a bird from one hip to the other.

Boys you simply never can tell

karl

Yes, the Tramp Stamp.  I have a theory that laser tattoo removal will be a very big business.  When they get to be late 30's and their daughters look at the tramp stamp, that will cause problems.  The laser was about $75K, not sure of today's prices.  Treatments were very profitable on a per-tattoo basis. 

• 3 weeks later...