Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Are we still guessing about AZ ?

Horsefly

I thought I am good at people searches but apparently I overrated myself. I look under Dave David C. Nisbet Sierra St. Phoenix. Has anyone heard anything for sure or see maybe something I got wrong. Hope I don’t find anything !

No one has found anything solid.  Closest was that his properties went on the market shortly after he stopped posting.  He was active in the local 2A and Republican Party, going to demonstrations, etc.  If anyone might know, someone involved in that in the Phoenix area might.

I just did a google search and a couple of different sites show him as still living at a seirra st address. One claims to have been verified August of 2023. I have never been able to find any obit. Probably not accurate but could be right. I auppose its possuble that he is just not well from the cancer and no longer responding. The search results do show multiple contact numbers and email.

Sierra street was his last address. 

There is a serious problem with criminals robbing the homes of people at funerals.  If an obit is published listing the funeral date/time, next of kin, etc., then that means the NoK are going to be at the funeral at that time and scum rob their houses.  I suspect that's contributing to the lack of obits.  Cremation would lead to lack of graves.  I told my wife that when I pass, scatter my ashes over by the shop.  She won't, she'll scatter them over the edge of the porch.  She never listens to me. 

That's funny! I don't like any of the after death options. Cremation means nobody has a grave to visit, and no gravestone. Coffins.. well, rotting away in a sealed box doesn't sound good. Thought about one of those basket caskets that organically decompose. The above ground thing the Indians did sounds better, but that's not happening. I joked about getting stuffed, then put at the front door with recordings of my most famous sayings.  

You should view my two videos on YouTube about being your own patient advocate. 

Doc, you'll get a chuckle out of this: My wife called the rehab facility where her mom is at right now. The nurse said, "She doesn't have a UTI, she has a bacterial infection of the urine"! She also said the systolic is the bottom blood pressure number! 

Yeah.  Not so much a chuckle, really.  More of a face-palm.  And it does not shock me at all, unfortunately.  I get allergy shots.  In Arkansas, the only people licensed to give any injections are Doctors, RN's and now Pharmacists. I tell the allergy nurses, "No, more lateral."  They have no idea what I'm talking about.

• 2 weeks later...