Military Firearm Restoration Corner

To all our British friends

karlunity

No respect for human life. I fart in the general direction of the Religion of Peace. How stupid do they think we are. This is the same London that weathered the Blitz, survived attacks from Hitler's V-1 and V-2s. And on the opening day of the G8 Summit that is to help impoverished nations and clean up the environment.

As I recall Kevin and his close family doesn't live in London so unless he was there at that particular time he should be okay. However, that doesn't mean he might not have relatives in London.

A very cowardly attack. Something that only criminals stoop to.

I've been thinking about Kevin all day too! I think for a while he drove a bus,or was it a cab?A bus I think.Wonder how the liberals will blame the bombing on Bush?Jerry

Kevin has limited access to a computer these days. But he is okay. I saw him on another web site a little earlier this evening. He himself was regretting that he cannot go to all the places he used to.

You can be sure that there is still a piece of Sir Winston in every Britton.

“we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender,”

Sir Winston Churchill, June 4, 1940