Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Joe Biden is between a rock and a hard place.

karlunity

If he gets off, and it looks likely, on having classified docs as VP.

becouse he,(Mr.Biden) is an old man with a failing mind he stays out of jail.

Yet if his mind is bad, he incapable of being president , Thus the 25th. Problems problems

karl

Note: Mr Obama has NOT come forth and said he gave presidential approval for Mr Biden to keep those docs.

Nothing bad will ever happen to Biden other than his continued failing mental capacity. He will become more and more mentally diminished until he finally dies. 

He may however, be reelected to another term as  president.

Dont kid yourself. WHAT goes around COMES around in American politics.  We are NOT a politically forgiving people.

There are judges and DAs and  Atty generals in the Red States just waiting for Biden and his people.( That is why this he is old and does not know what he does,,is so important to Biden..it was no mistake but meant to keep him out of jail.)

You may bet on that.

karl

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that, most all of us, here in this forum and many like it, despise Biden. 

However, if you venture away from our conservative based web sites, you'll see there are huge numbers of people who like Biden, and his policies.

I am the "OLD GUY" at my place of work so I don't really socialize with my coworkers, but I hear them talking and many are Biden supporters.

Many young voters were not even born when 9/11 happened. They don't know about the USA before the Patriot Act. They don't know that it's not okay for the president to  send the FBI to search the home of a former president. They don't know it's not okay for the president to have his opposition arrested. They think it okay to to pretend to be a gender other than how they were born.  They have no recollection of when being a member of the NRA was a thing to be proud of. This is what they're being taught in school by leftist teachers from the time they're 5 or 6 years old.  

Now I could be wrong about all this, and no one would be happier to see the corrupt government officials jailed, and conservatives who love this republic, elected to the presidency and legislature. Regretfully, I believe that's a fairy tale that won't come true in my life time.