Military Firearm Restoration Corner

ez board

shooter13

They totally avoid taking any responsibility. Bill got phone call service and even a return phone call. Well, the smaller fry's got ignored. I am not sure how much business they will lose, but hopefully they will lose a lot of business and go belly up.

Frankly, I am impressed that FC dumped ezboard...there are some others doing so, but I think some are just sucking it up figuring that lightning isn't going to strike twice.

I like the way this board looks, it's very nice and clean, it seems to have more in the way of functionality as well.

Good choice, FC as well as a truly smart move!

I am happy to be a member here with all of you fine folks!

Thanks, FC...it's nice to be seen!

I have been posting all over your nice, new board, LOL! I really like the ease of use...not because I am as dumb as some might think, but because it's just more enjoyable to be able to post with some convenient tools at one's disposal rather than having to adapt to things that never seemed to work right (like the ezboard stuff).

One thing that I really like is the member number dealie...it makes it abundantly clear where folks have come in on the board...not that it matters of course, but I used to find it hard to recollect when exactly it was that I had joined other boards, without going and looking for it.

Are you happy with this board thus far, FC and Admins?

Pretty much happy with it. I might have a harder time fighting spammers here. This place is FREE. The only thing is they place a banner ad at the bottom of the page and you can't do banner ads (which get to be like too many bumper stickers on a car).

We'll see how this goes!

EZ Op said to try this to find old stuff. Maybe someone here can get to this before me:

Vic was suggesting that you ask for help with looking for copies of your board stored in places such as googles cache, or the wayback machine, which some very tireless and generous ezboard members have been doing for one another.

FC I know what you mean about that site. I posted there for a while. Every board takes on its own "feel" I got tired of being "corrected" at every turn. So like you I stayed close to home. For me this is the best and freeist forum out there. Thanks for keeping it alive. I like the new place we have here.

Tom

Yes, not much fun over there. That HammerThor dude, or whatever is about as monosynaptic as they come, and he's driveling unchecked all the time. Then FC goes over and tries to do them a favor ... it's weird how some of these boards turn into fantasy land. They really take on a life of there own. If I were a Sociologist I'm sure there'd be something interesting to study here.