Military Firearm Restoration Corner

O Ye of Little Faith

FC

Remember the "woe is us" several months ago? I also remember someone else at least a year ago saying this board was on the decline. Good thing I'm not a pessimist anymore.

Goal- to have 30 people at a time on the board in one year, which is basically back to our height before EZBoard had their fiasco.

Why do I want to see us expand? Either you grow or die. Also, I want to spread the joy. This is a fun place to be, and great people come here to fellowship. That is worthwhile, don't you think? It's of the people, by the people, and for the people. Sometimes I get tempted to blow the competition away, but that is a rotten motive. The best motive is to have a prospering board where folks have a good time.

Remember the "woe is us" several months ago? I also remember someone else at least a year ago saying this board was on the decline. Good thing I'm not a pessimist anymore.

Goal- to have 30 people at a time on the board in one year, which is basically back to our height before EZBoard had their fiasco.

Why do I want to see us expand? Either you grow or die. Also, I want to spread the joy. This is a fun place to be, and great people come here to fellowship. That is worthwhile, don't you think? It's of the people, by the people, and for the people. Sometimes I get tempted to blow the competition away, but that is a rotten motive. The best motive is to have a prospering board where folks have a good time.

Sometimes I get tempted to blow the competition away, but that is a rotten motive. The best motive is to have a prospering board where folks have a good time.

I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.

By mamma always told me, "never say never", and, "you can do anything you put your mind to." My dad said, "get me a beer dammit!"

Tony, even when times were tough after the crash and with the first invision site, many stayed on and with your intense efforts the site has remained and is continuing to prosper. Your vision and perserverence have proven to be well placed. While you have said that it is the people on the site that make it what it is, if not for your hard work and determination there would be no site to come to. Give yourself a pat on the back and except the thanks that come from all of us. swamp_thing

Hey FC

If that's the case here's two, pat,pat. Seriously though, you are doing a fine job with the forum, I read it every night without fail. My only regret is that I can't chip in on the cost. But when I get a job that will change. Keep up the good work, I for one do apperciate it.

Rebel49

Mate I know I'm the New Bloke in the camp but I reckon their a fine group of people on this site & you've done well forming this site ! It's nice to be on the other side of the Pond & keep incontact with other people Thanks Mate!

Dave