Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Yeehaw!

BradD

Look out, all our Texas brothers. This pinko, communist, fag, subversive, fruitcake, Democrat-disguised-as-Republican, liberal, inadequately religious pervert is a-comin' to Texas to hunt them miniature pigs ya' got there and maybe a few varmints, too. I try to get down there once a year for something or other.

Fritz, if you want to keep a wary eye out for me, I'll be a few miles south of Ft. Stockton.

Gonna leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow, Sunday (yes, I know I'm supposed to be in church, but my priest gave me dispensation since it was for hunting).

I love hunting in Texas, and as long as I tell the folks I'm from BAKERSFIELD, California, they're pretty much okay with me.

Don't say anything bad about me 'til I get back next week.

Adios,

Brad

Congratulations pardner! I think you'll find our brand of pigs to be quite satisfactory. I hope you have a blast while you're here. I've never made it out as far west as Ft. Stockton but have a very good friend who's brother lives there. Enjoy your stay.

Tis a shame you weren't coming closer to all of us on the eastern side of the state. We could have made you an honorary Texan!:)

Take care and don't have too much fun!

Jason

BradD --

Have a good time out hunting, as long as it doesn't conflict with all those consummate CA "qualities" you mentioned!

Once I get to New Mexico I am hoping that the TX boys will let me visit for a hunt or two somewhere down the line. Even if they don't invite me, I'll invade...I've got 10 acres in west TX so I can make my stand there! Sometimes there's antelope on my property, I'll hunt them if I have to, even though I am not particularly fond of antelope as meat goes.

I will do my best to avoid dragging your name through the mud until you are back, safe and sound!

I reckon your loading up right now,but I just wanted to say have a very large time,and watch out for the thorns.Javelinas are thicker than lawyers at a schoolbus wreck due to some good rains.Man I love Ft.Stockton.Feels like the end of the world.Have fun Brad.Jerry

"Fritz, if you want to keep a wary eye out for me, I'll be a few miles south of Ft. Stockton."

Well, it's a pretty big state, and Ft. Stockton is about 400 miles from me down here in the beauty spot of Texas. I am probably closer to the Cajuns than to the die-hard folks of west Texas, who (to listen to them) wouldn't live no place else.

fritz