Military Firearm Restoration Corner

An Arab Who Speaks The Truth

FC

I’ve never heard such marches when Suddum Hussein was killing his people. More than 1000,000 people perished under Suddum’s rule, but there was no protest in the west against the dictator. King Fahad in Saudi Arabia wept out the entire Shiite village in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia , also there wasn’t protest. Why there is no protest in the west demanding to stop aiding the president of Egypt, King of Saudi Arabia, and other world of fascist. I’ve never heard such marches protesting against Iran when publicly outraged the world by its leader rhetoric’s to wipe out a legitimate state from the map. Have you ever heard UN complaining to Saudi Arabia. Why the women can not drive a car in Saudi Arabi, while their men are filled in London’s Bar, and Go , go dancers.? War is wrong, but we have leaders are teaching our children , telling our men and women to kill the infidels. Have you read an Arab newspaper lately? By the why It is government controlled. You westerns I envy you. You have a right to protest even for us, but I don’t have that right. Arabs don’t enjoy that luxury.

r.hussein

This was from the Yahoo discussion on todays article about peace protests to mark the anniversary of the war. You want a hot fight, go visit that discussion!

Here is a troop replying to the liberal, "I hate the military", "I hate Bush" types on that discussion thread...

If you don't support this war, then fine. When you get gas, tell them you wanna pay $10 per gallon not $2.50. And while you're there tell the clerk how you must enjoy seeing/hearing about a ruthless tyrant who had his own people tortured and killed. When go to sleep tonight, make sure you have someone awake and armed to watch over you. That war took a man from power who could've easily tooken over his neighbors and caused that $10 gas, took power from a man who had his own people tortured and executed, a war that is not at your doorstep because troops are keeping it away from you. There are people who have wanted you dead long before this war so think about how your little peacnik arsch is benifitting from this. Get a damn clue.

ALREADY

WE all are neck-deep IN YOUR BUSHWIPES

STUPIDITY.

$400 BILLION WASTED!!

PROYECTED TO BE OVER $1 TRILLION!

KEEP THROWING MONEY AT IT, BUSHWIPES!!

IT WILL ALL GO AWAY

I believe in the saying "Never argue with a Fool, others cannot tell you apart", but sometimes still have to participate. If I hated it here as much as some of these whiners I would move. It is embarassing to read all of the tearshed in my union newsletters. If you believe what the world is about to come crashing down because a republican is in the Whitehouse.