Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Electric Razors

roscoedoh

Norelco. But be prepared to replace the blades sooner than you think. And they ain't cheap. Ebay is the worst place to shop for replacement heads, you can buy a new razor for about the same.

But it ain't cheap. Norelco is the best, and they know it.

fritz

Don't know. I'm a blade man.

I haven't had much luck with electric razors, they keep shorting out in the bath.

You really need to ask ShooterTom's wife what kind of razor she uses to shave all the hair off of his back, that'd be the one to buy!

It's probably made by "Brush Hog"!

I haven't had much luck with electric razors, they keep shorting out in the bath.

You really need to ask ShooterTom's wife what kind of razor she uses to shave all the hair off of his back, that'd be the one to buy!

It's probably made by "Brush Hog"!

Could be worse my Missus keeps threaterning to hot wax my Back ! AS for the bath & electric razors ! I know what to buy the mother in law for her birthday now !

Dave

Emy,dang it,you forced me to ask,and I don't want to,but I gotta know?How did you know Tom shaves his back?I always thought there were sour feelings between you 2 that we didn't or shouldn't know about.Maybe I'm just a little jealous so it shouldn't bother me that you'd know.Your buddy,Jerry.

Horsefly!

I thought EVERYONE knew about ShooterTom's back...it's posted somewhere on the 'net under the heading: "Don't let this happen to you", and it goes on to advertise a Brush Hog.

Don't be jealous! I am sure that there's plenty of hair roots left on ShooterTom, he'll probably let you have a few plugs that you can plant like zoysia grass!

Then we can post pictures of your back on the 'net and you'll be famous too!

See, you can't say that I don't look out for my buddies! LOL!