Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Were You Ever This Stupid? I Wasn't!

FC

LMAO! I was crying laughing over this video.

First off, the kid said he was going to "pound" the beer...if that's pounding a beer, then I just might be a record holder, because I can get an entire 12 oz. beer down in about 3 seconds. I beat an Aussie at it...it was a matter of national pride!

Then, when he heaved up his "cheesy angus" burger or whatever, "pounded" the rest of the beer and heaved it up as well...that doesn't count! Roman rules shouldn't EVER count in feats of drinking or eating! I'm just saying....

Have I ever been that stupid? Why yes I have! Once I was completely drunk but needed to go somewhere, which meant driving, so I ate a can of cold, gelatinous chili con carne really, really fast in order to make myself puke up all the beer I had drunk. It worked too, I yakked up the chili, beer and whatever else was in my stomach, I brushed my teeth, felt pretty sober, and was out the door in like 30 minutes! Coffee only makes you an alert drunk, chili will make you un-drunk in a hurry!

That's probably WAY too much information, but a question was asked....