Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Keep Struggling Or Surrender?

fritz

That is the headlines in my newspaper today. I'm sure you know what they are talking about. Hell, it's the biggest thing on the talk waves right now.

So, do we surrender? Or do we keep struggling?

We are losing the war, but surrender seems like a bitter pill to swallow. So, do we keep struggling, even when our Senate has sidestepped the bill (killed it) when the House voted for it?

Do we surrender to an enemy that our government is bringing to us, compliments of the current administration?

Why do we struggle, when the federal government is against us? We are supposed to be patriots, are we not? Why struggle against the inevititable?

Enough questions! We all know what to do, and if we don't do it, we deserve it.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.

fritz

So, do we surrender? Or do we keep struggling?

fritz.

you are joking..: )

I have never surrendered to anything in my life. ( except to the HIPPY, but she has hidden powers : ) )

Fight..victory has never yet gone to those that surrender.

Take heart and return to the wars.

If the GOP does us in, vote in the local elections and go third party in the Nationals AND let the Gop KNOW why then If Hill should carry the day, well the GOP having learned its lesson will , if it wants power, fix things in 2012.

This is a long way from over.

Karl

" GOP having learned its lesson will , if it wants power, fix things in 2012."

I wasn't joking, and I don't want to wait until 2012.

There must be a better way, and those who entrust their support to a party that may or may not win, in the year 2012, is not in touch with the world today.

Hell, I should be so fortunate as to be around in 2012. Let's see, that will make me 69 years old. Old enough to claim full benefits under SS. I would be able to retire with all the benefits due an old man who has done his best to be a patriot and not surrendered to any enemy.

I feel better already!

fritz