Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Limey's Figger It Out.

Dr.Hess

Looks like the English figured out how to deal with the sandies. From the stories today, it appears that a sandie with a bomb belt and/or ruck sack bomb was getting ready to board another train. Ten "police" with "walkie talkies" and guns chased him, knocked him down and put 5 bullets in him, including head shots at what appears to be point blank range. The bomb did not go off. The local sandies are all pee-ed off on "shoot to kill" orders. Waa waa. Maybe they shouldn't try to blow up their neighbors and they won't get capped.

Who wants to bet the "police" were SAS?

Dr.Hess

Does anyone see the irony in a "relatively" new terror group trying to scare the Brits into submission?

These are the same people who've weathered much larger threats from nation-states bent on the total destruction of the English people. And the Brits have endured this for hundreds of years. Now the Islamic fundalmentalist movement thinks it will terrorize the Brits into submission? I think they're barking up the wrong tree. Our British cousins can be some pretty vicious people when need arises. Given the choice, I think they would be among the last people I'd want hot my trail with blood in their eyes and murder on their minds. The British have played this game for a very long time...

Still, let us pray for God's speed in helping our friends across the pond route out this heathen mass and send them where they belong.

I think popping that radical today was most definitely a step in the right direction and hopefully an inspiration for more to do the right thing when dealing with these animals.