Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Debt Free And Almost Out Of The Dirt

Reverend Recoil

Last night I sent the last payment for my home mortgage. It feels great. No more house payments. No car loan or credit card debt. It took two and one half years of long hard work to make that happen. I will be leaving Iraq for good November 15. Only seventy-four more days until I am out of here.

The humble little house I own may not look like much now, but by Christmas it will be transformed into something nice. I haven't decided yet if it needs a women's touch or if I should fit it out as a manly-men's joint for my three sons and my self. I am sure a manly-men's joint would cost less. All it needs is a urinal in the bathroom. I wonder what my house would look like painted red? Hmmm.

"There's red house over yonder. That's where my baby stays............."

That's all for now. Reverend Recoil

There ARE good women out there.

The Hippy is very good at saving and looking for bargains.

In fact she would like me to retire early, I told her we could not afford it and she said

She said that she would rather have my company than my paycheck.

In any case Rev. do what you will.

if you keep your eyes peeled and think with BOTH heads, you can find a good woman.

karl

Rev,

Good on you!

Do what you want with the house. Its your house and if you stumble into "her" ever again, she'll just have to accept it and you for what you are. (Please do put a urinal in the bathroom in the shop if nowhere else!)

" (Please do put a urinal in the bathroom in the shop if nowhere else!)"

I take it this house is in a populated area, or there would be no need for a urinal at all!

I laugh at the commercials for the prostate reducing drugs, where a boat full of men has a problem with one fellow who has to "go". What ever happened to the "hang it overboard" approach? It's not as if there were women on board.

Or the commercial with the fellow who has to get up in the middle of the night to to take a leak. His wife, sleeping next to him, looks upset because he had to "go".

Now, let me ask you this----Is not keeping your spouse awake all night by snoring any less than getting up in the middle of the night and taking a leak?

BTW, it ain't me that snores, but I have been known to have to relieve myself after midnight. What's worse? Snoring or quietly sneaking out to the outhouse?

fritz