Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Look For....

flaco

I love your posts, Troble.

Always have.

I've learned more from you than anyone else except z1r.

Who else is making his own reamers?

flaco

N.B. Okay, I forgot Clemson and Tye and a whole bunch of others. Oh well.

Telll me how to make that "Bubba" with the registered trademark sign, okay?

While I am fairly new around here, I must say that one of the things that I like about this site is that people can say pretty much what is on their minds. I have spent much time reading this site as well as the others. I finally got to the point that I simply don't frequent any of the other sites because there seems to always be the bickering. Then, as soon as you say something that is not within the agreement of those in power so to speak, zap, you're outta there. Of course we all know how true this is with one site in particular. You best not have any ideas that are in disagreement with the few self claimed experts or the brow beating will commence and from that point on you will be shunned like a red headed step child. My hat is off to all here for being grown up and allowing everyone to have an opinion even if it is not within the mainstream line of thinking. Thanks guys and gals, gotta make sure I don't leave Emul8 out here, for allowing others to be a part of the family. Dave

Flaco,

I scanned your post and I wouldn't worry about it. I think there was a mis-communication and given a little time, everything aught to pass into memory without event. DT's right...they do put up with much more garbage over there from other regulars than anything you may have caused.

As we are often given to saying in Texas, "it'll be aww-iight."

Jason

PS-Nice photograph. Taking good classy photographs of people is much more difficult than most assume. Good work!