Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Borat

FC

i want to see it. my wife doesnt. some friends of our went... leslie walked out after a half an hour and left her husband tim there laughing his butt off. he loved it. he and i are going to try and go on wednesday night. and MOST of the people weren't acting. i think the only scripted parts involved pam anderson (damn sea cow... anyway)

did you laugh? were you offended? it's my understanding that if something in the movie does not offend you, perhaps you're not all there... :-)

I laughed the entire movie. There's so many things that he did that were hilarious. His partner is the ugliest man on the planet. Their fight over Pamela Anderson and going to California was the most memorable.

The looks on the peoples' faces seemed to tell me that they didn't get that from acting class.

I don't know- there's so much stuff that was goofy that I couldn't say it all. What makes it even funnier is that our Finnish exchange student said Adelle and Karla hate the movie. Well, Adelle is from Kazahkstan. I don't think they've actually seen the movie, but if she did, she would have a cow. She's the darker complexted girl in this picture, Karla is German. Kazahkistani girl

clips somebody did in a theaterThe big ugly fat guy was definitely a worst case scenario. Those guys had to be paid well to do that scene! I wonder if they really crashed a mortgage broker convention? I'll be they did!

Memorable scenes: Borat trying to get gypsy tears from a lady having a yard sale. Also, the part where he was filming himself at the Jewish Bed and Breakfast. He was in bed holding a hatchet because he was afraid the Jews were going to kill him.