Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Don't know if I am a curio or relic today

swamp_thing

Well friends, today I have official become eligable to be classified as a curio or relic, maybe both. Funny how the years creap up on you and the first thing you know a long time has passed by. Can't really complain though. I still get to enjoy some of the things that are most important to me. Have noticed that things come a bit slower and the rifles all kick harder than they did when I was a lad. Thank goodness for foam rubber sewn in the shooting shirt. Rubber recoil pads are a plus as well. Now if I could just remember where I left them! swamp thing

Guest Uncle Methuslah

Dang! I can't even remember back that far......all my birth days start with a 6... soon to start with a 7 if I'm lucky..hope you enjoy your fiftyth....and get to where I am and look back on fifty as "Them Good Old Days"

swamp thing --

Happy belated birthday to you! That's what I get for not checking in here earlier...I missed out on the ice cream and cake! Dang, I hate that!

50 isn't bad (I say that because I am in my early 40s now and I need time to convince myself!)...actually, what am I saying...anything you can celebrate is GOOD!!

I too want to wish you many, many more -- birthdays, happy days, rifles, range trips and well-shot targets!