Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Global Warming Test

roscoedoh

Jason,

That link wouldn't open.

Let me tell you what one of our "snowbirds" who lives in Michigan 6 months, and here 6 months, said in his last email---

"Shoulda stayed another month, still freezing here!"

I think they should more properly call it "Polar Warming" as the ice cap IS melting. When it does melt, we can move oil rigs in and get the oil and gas that is under that ice.

Invest now in Exxon/Mobil. Bush and Cheney do.

fritz

Sirs,

I emailed Mr. Gore, but he was too busy caravaning around in big motor vehicles, riding in jet planes, and speaking in electrically lit and cooled auditoriums to respond. His assistant told me that she'd forward the email on to him, but it may take some time since most of the free time he had between his trips to save the world will be needed to fix the oil-fired furnance in his house that gave up the ghost while he was in France campaigning against US energy policies.

;)

But Jason,

You can still buy his book. In it he tells all. Well, maybe not all. All that he wants us to hear.

Yes, it is an inconvient truth. The world is going to hell, hell I knew that 40 years ago. About the time Al Gore was still in prep school.

fritz