Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Is it me?

Doble Troble

It is either a software glitch, or a hardware glitch. Most likely a software glitch unless the hosting company has multiple products on the server hosting this forum, then we could be getting the sql errors because the machine is busy processing other requests from other clients.

Jimro

IPB WARNING [2] connect(./sources/sql/mysql_queries.php): failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory (Line: 99 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

IPB WARNING [2] main(./ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php): failed to open stream: Cannot allocate memory (Line: 157 of /index.php)

Memory allocation problems, either the swap file is/was full at the server, or the RAM needs to be upgraded. That's my guess anyways.

Wish I had a DSL line so I could set up a hosting service for ya'll, my brother in law does IT support for a living and he owes me a faver. He's much better at software and management than I am.

Jimro

Tony,

Please don't take it personal about my comments on this new server.

I would, instead, like to thank you for all your time you are having to put forth on this matter.

Damned, I hope we survive this. We have a lot to offer here. I have learned much here, and I was never intimidated or banned as on some sites.

When you find a host that works, I will contribute.

fritz