Military Firearm Restoration Corner

More Hardboards I Fun

Doble Troble

The money was at Flhunters board until ezboard started doing their supposed fix on the Community Chests - then all of a sudden poof the board went from $595 to $0.

Flhunter put in a request to have it looked into and ezboard said well we have researched this and you are entitled to something like around $285 or something.

So there you have it - ezboard at it's finest. I truly think they are stealing the money out of the community chests to run the boards and/or pay the staff. Because they are doing this to more than just one board. Figure they can get away with it - probably will too.

Guest Uncle Carbuncle

I don't know who the host is for the forums at Smith & Wesson and Shiloh Rifles, but they seem to be pretty darn trouble free, Miss"T" if you will, see what company that is, may be an option.

I'm not arguing with you there FC. I put my 2 cents worth in the moderator section but at the time they decided to stick it out.

I can understand why in a sense. When you've got it built up and have been there such a long time - change is hard. I still feel bad for the way you were treated though.