Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Good Ol' Hillary

FC

Hillary is at it again, proposing redistribution of wealth. What a commie!

I am not robbed by people who have more money than I. I am robbed by a government that wants to penalize my industry and give increasing portions of what I earn to people who do not emulate my principles, morals and ethics... We once taught our young people the virtues of hard work, saving, personal responsibility and accountability for one’s actions, chastity before and fidelity and commitment in marriage, honesty, integrity and virtue—not to mention the Ten Commandments (especially the one about not coveting that which belongs to your neighbor). We now teach them entitlement, victimhood, class envy and rights to other people’s money.” —Cal Thomas

I'll tell you what pissed me off (this time): The Lizard Queen gave a talk in Silicon Valley with a big sign in the background that said "Jobs for Tommorrow" with "tomorrow" mispelled, which was pretty funny, but she was talking to CEO's up there and promissing them H1Bs for their employees. Now a H1B is a temporary work permit where some foreigner like an Indian or a Chineese with some technical skills comes to our country and takes one of our high paying jobs at a reduced rate. Oh, the big businesses think it is great, they get an engineer or doctor or programmer for half price and after they are used up, back to India they go. Take back, don't do the job, any excuse at all and they get deported. But what about the U.S. worker? He is screwed. His job is taken by a foreigner for half pay, all of which goes back to India or China. And Hillary is bragging about how she is going to bring in more H1Bs. I can see that the "Jobs for Tommorrow" are actually jobs for foreigners at reduced pay. How exactly is that going to help me?

I agree.

Good ole LIBERAL ,takes a Village, Hill..kissing the Golden butt in the boardroom and kicking the butt of the US worker.

Gad..if ANYONE but liberal pushed that line, the unions would "take it to the street".

We are in for some interesting times ( in the Chinese meaning of the word.)

Karl