Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Posting Pictures

swamprat

I got a free picture hosting site at www.photobucket.com. I uploaded pictures to my albums. Under the pictures on the site it will show the URL. You right click it and "copy" the URL. Come here and click the plus sign symbol to the right of the smiley face, just above the box when you are typing a post. Right click and paste the URL link. It will ask for a name for the picture, so just type it in, then click to post. Really it is easy.

Yeah, swamprat...the key is a photo hosting site.

There are plenty of free photo hosting sites if you want to search 'em up in your favorite search engine. I too have a photobucket account and have had for years. I hardly use it because most of the time whenever a good opportunity presents itself, I never have a camera to hand! I guess I could do what my friends do and take pictures with my cell phone.

:blink:

Hey Rat,

There's only one surefire way to be sure--post a picture of yourself here.

Karl, that goes for you also.

Emul8, I would like to see what you look like, but it's OK if you decline. Women's rights.

Jerry? Jim? How about it? Surely you cannot look worse than fritz in his Pancho Villa garb! I should be ashamed of myself for masquerading as a Mexican, but since I live amongst them-----

fritz