Military Firearm Restoration Corner

New Addition

724wd

Congratulations!

Is it your first? It's been so long ago that my son was born, that I remember more of my grandaughter who is now two years old.

New life is special. Take good care of her.

fritz

:D well looky at the proud papa. Wish all the best. she's a cutey 724wd, watch her carefully and enjoy the moments. Dave

CONGRATS on the baby!! Z hit it right on the head about sleep. Best advice is to hit the sack about an hour earlier than usual. Have everything ready in one location, nothing worse than trying to remember where everything is at about 2:00 AM. I had to go through it with twins.

thanks guys. everything is going pretty well, as far as i can tell. sleep comes and goes. she seems to enjoy the 2-4am spot on the clock! michelle and i are trading shifts, about 2 hours each. the only thing i have a hard time with is the breastfeeding :)

they tell me i have to go back to work on wednesday... :( that's gonna suck...

heath

724x4,the best years of your life are starting.You were proud enough as should be to show us your little girl,and from the look on your face,you're going to make a good pappy.Now is a good time to get her a Chipmonk .22 with a pink stock and be starting on a small cal. Mauser,maybe a 257.Roberts.My daughter hung out with me hunting,fishing,camping,and going to gunshows until she was maybe 12,then she decided to be all girl.Those were the best years of my life.Man I'm happy for you.Jerry

i've been eyeing those chipmonks...

and my current project is a 6mm Rem. that ought to be small enough. i'll have to cut down a stock for it, but not the one i just got back from roger biesen. maybe i'll get a boyds laminate! :)

• 4 weeks later...