Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Time To Do It

karlunity

TYRVR is one with the ages and I found my old Company reunion on the net and they are all old men.

That means I am also old.

This has made me think about life and to realize that I sooner or later am gonna be dead.

It does not matter what I do or don't do.

so from now on it is party on.

Karl

"so from now on it is party on."

What party?

Oh, I'm just joking, as I always do. There are parties and then there are parties. I prefer the ones that serve beef brisket, and not that cheap chicken.

The old saying "A chicken in every pot" is outdated. Support the beef industry and buy a steak. There is a new brand of beef, called Heartbrand, that is being served (at a higher price) in a local restaurant. It comes from a breed of cattle imported from Japan or somewhere, and is being bred here in Texas now. It will take awhile for enough slaughter animals to reach maturity and into the market, but this beef is supposed to be entirely different from regular beef. It is the healthiest meat you can eat---and it tastes GOOD!

But as long as our government puts fuel over food as a priority, it may be awhile it reaches your market In the meantime, enjoy that ethanol and bio diesel.

It comes at an expense to cattlemen in every state. And if you believe it will enrich the pockets of farmers, then think again! There are too damned many middlemen (on the New York Stock Exchange) that will profit first.

fritz

Karl,I have always agreed with you on everything from a love of history,views on govt. stuff,the war,guns,raising kids,but finally I found a difference in us.I don't give a doodly flying squat about anything concerning outspace.I like the planets and solar system,but Star Trek,and before that Lost in Space never could hold my attention.Maybe I need to give Star Trek another chance! I value your opinions and judgement,so I feel like I've missed something.I agree about the partying.When you start acting old,you are old.Jerry

Seven of Nine is well worth looking at but I could never get into "Voyager" as a series.

In was only after 9/11 that the story lines on "Enterprise" turned away from the "PC" that was becoming the hallmark of the series.."Next Generation" for example even had a scene where a crewman was wearing a miniskirt.

Karl

Is Tpol trekie-code for Tasha Yahr?

She's the one that got my attention.

If yer not dead, yer not too old.

But you're right, we'll all be too old some day. We better get busy (and not just with having fun - although there's nothing wrong with that - as long as it helps you to get something important done in between).

What are these important things?

Is Tpol trekie-code for Tasha Yahr?

Nope: This is T'pol http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/gallery/?id=15..._joleneblalock1

This is Tasha Yahr http://www.ugo.com/ugo/html/gallery/?id=15...k_denisecrosby1

Karl

You got anything for DePring?

How about the Indian princess , Persus Kambata, from the "V ger" (voyager) movie, sorry

I forget the title. That was one hot bald chick long before Britney shaved her head.

I saw a very early movie long before she was counselor Deanna Troy where she did a

topless scene.

How about Worf's wife, she was hot too.

Tinker

Best wishes to Ty's family at this time as well!!!