Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Ding-dong The Bill Is Dead

karlunity

Well shucks, I guess our government is going to have to work even harder to climb into bed with Latin American governments now. What a bummer.

Karl,

Thanks for the heads up. I did call my Representatives office, Ed Whitfield, and was told that by the staffer that he is for control of immigration and has had resounding support to stop the illegal flow. Through a set of circumstances I wasn't able to contact my senator, Mitch McConnell, but was told that he had backed down from his earlier enthusiasm concerning the bill. I'll still be calling him and will check out his record on this vote. I'm fairly confident that he was receiving negative feedback on his stance.

Viva La America! for now.............

lc

The killing of the amnesty bill was long overdue. But wasn't there some other news that was unfavorable to Bush today? I thought I heard some discouraging words from Iraq today also.

Whatever.

fritz

Karl, we must be vigilant and remember the famous words that we have won the battle but we haven't won the war. If we let our guard down they will drop a bomb at any moment on this one. There are too many people in higher places that seem to have everything to gain and nothing to lose by allowing the injustice to continue. Dave

Karl, we must be vigilant and remember the famous words that we have won the battle but we haven't won the war.

True and we will keep an eye on our congress critters.

karl

If the people don't learn to be more outspoken,we'll see more of these crazy bill coming up,and some will catch everyone off guard and pass.When we legal Americans hear of a bill that's way out there,we think our elected officials won't vote on it because we wouldn't.If something about immigration reform comes up,the Mexicans hit the streets in Dallas,the liberal news is all over it reporting on the taco benders terrible plight and the whole country watches.We set back and crumble,and that's all.I'm politically ignorant,and am making it my goal to be more outspoken.I have to learn how and who to raise hell at when I know something is way wrong.If us tax payers don't start being heard,well,we've had it.Our Govt. will only listen to those that talk.If 2,000 chili choppers are screaming and raising hell about some Congressmans vote and smears his name on national TV,and only gets 20 emails protesting his vote,who's he going to listen to? Jerry

I have nothing against Mexicans, who want to come here lawfully and become Americans.

If they learn English, obey the laws, salute the flag and work hard they are welcome.

More and more American families are not having kids or just one and the land IS gonna get refilled up by someone

But the la-raza and the azland reconquest types can go to hell as can any turn coat American who supports them.

karl