Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Reckon This Is Where I Say Howdy

Guest oldbikewrench

Guest oldbikewrench

Glad to find a place like this site. I like milsurp rifles but there are a lot of them out there that have already been sporterized and some that ought to be. I recognize a few folks here from other forums. I look forward to learning and applying a lot from here.

Thanks to whoever for getting this site going.

Howdy right back at you OLDBIKEWRENCH !!! All the other members will sure welcome you,because I know they gotta be so tired of me.I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have the last couple years.Jerry

Glad to find a place like this site. I like milsurp rifles but there are a lot of them out there that have already been sporterized and some that ought to be. I recognize a few folks here from other forums. I look forward to learning and applying a lot from here.

Thanks to whoever for getting this site going.

Welcome it's nice to have you here!

Tom

Guest oldbikewrench

Thank you everyone. I don't know anything, heck I don't even suspect anything. But that will change. I figure that if a person learns by or from mistakes then in no time I ought to be a genius :D .

I read ( I just picked up a copy of Roy F. Dunlap's book Gunsmithing), I watch, I ask questions.

I'm also picking up tools and will shortly start on my first rifle. I have an idea of what I want it to be when I am finished. I am in no hurry.

Again thank you all for the welcome.