Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Cancer Update

swamprat

Went for my check-up and my PSA was down from 8.7 to 0.2. Looks like the radiation did it's thing. I have to have my PSA checked every 90 days for a while. But looks like MISTER CANCER is on the run! I want to thank you all for your prayers and your best wishes. I have not been posting much but have been checking in each day. MFRC has been my life line through this entire thing. I may not of posted much but I read everything. You folk are my family and I thank you for being there.

Swamprat

Every morning before work I check this dang machine to see what you fellers have on your mind,and wonder every time if Swamprat is going to check in.You had me thinking the worse,but man what great news.My weekend has a hell-uva good start hearing good news for a change.Way to go Rat.Jerry

Glad to here that swamprat. We need to keep ya around for awhile longer. Thanks to mfrc here my wife is better also. Anyway very glad to hear you're better. Dave