Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Beating Swords Into Plowshares?

tinkerfive

I wonder if the raghead Coran mentions turning ballpoint pens and hairspray into airplane bombs.In the desert,there's not much farming,so they have no plow shares,and they must fill their time with something.God sent his only son to die for our sins,but alla sends all his sons to kill all that don't believe in him.

Since it's so horribly wrong to destroy pieces of Nazi history by sporterizing instead of completely restoring the stuff to original condition,why haven't any gas chambers and ovens hitler killed Jews in been shipped back here as surplus so that someone like those guys ya'll talk about at Bills site can restore one to prestine condition and put on display so all our Jewish brothers can enjoy them and keep history alive?Same thing I reckon. Jerry

BTW,there's something I've been puzzled with most of my life,and maybe some of you cats can help me out.I grew up in the 50's and 60's in Gainesville Texas,and we had a clothing store that the whole county depended on.Almost everything that wasn't homemade came from there,and it was owned by a man named Levine.The stores name was Levines.When someone said they need to go see the old Jew,it meant they needed clothing or shoes.Everyone loved the old man and his wife,and even kids loved to go in there because they were so nice to us.I knew Jesus was King of the Jews,so I thought they were special people.For 25 years now,I've worked with people from all over the country and world,and you wouldn't believe how many times I've heard the word Jew used as almost a curse word.I've heard all my life,to Jew someone down was to get a better or good deal or to Jew someone out of something was to trade them.A guy a while back said New Jersy was taken over by N_ _ _ERS,Chinks,Spicks,Jews and Whops.There was a whole lot more names I can't remember,and he said it teasing,but he included Jews,which puzzled me.Ever ethnic group has a nickname,so what am I in New Jersy? Why are Jews so looked down on except here in North Texas? Sorry to be so long.Got up too early and had too much coffee.I could thread a sewing machine running wide open.

Be my guest Tony.I've never been to Bills just because of what I hear you cats talk about for the last 4 or 5 years.Your opinions are good enough for me.I don't make many "good points",so thanks for that. Jerry

Tony,

How long is it going to be before you get banned?

I guess, as long as you do not engage His Holiness Bill in a confrontation, He will let you post.

BTW, I see you are now using a new user name. Do you think it will work for me?

fritz

Jerry,

I wonder if that Levine started the chain stores named Levines? We had one in Victoria in the early '70s, and my brother-in-law bought a Winchester 94 from them for about 90 bucks. He recently donated it to the Catholic church fund drive auction, and it brought $550. It was not a pre-64, but some fellow was generous.

I know, and share your feelings about the Jewish store keepers. Much of my clothes were bought from a store in Cuero that was run by a Jewish man. It was the only clothes my mother could afford for me. Not Macy's, but damned good clothes at a reasonable price.

There was no German vs Jew boycott around here. Those that spoke badly of Jewish people were narrow minded individuals.

One occasion comes to mind---I was wanting a white sport coat for my eight grade prom, and my mom took me to the Jewish storekeeper. She balked at the price he wanted, but he replied, "What is money? Tomorrow they may drop the big bomb on us?"

She bought the sport coat, and I went to the prom in style. The storekeeper actually expected his customers to bargain with him. And what was wrong with that?

Maybe we need to start doing that with the oil companies and the governmental agencies that are taking us to the cleaners (and the cleaners are not being run by Jews).

fritz

Tony,

I tried re-registering, but it don't work. Bill has better security than our airports, our border patrol, our schools, and everything but our privacy from the Bush administration.

Is there a secret to registering there? Not that I really want to, but I have always been a curious fellow.

Sometimes curiousity kills the cat. I have been killed by Bill (hey, that rhymes). It seems that "once banned, always banned".

I can still read what the idiots over there talk about, but cannot post, because I am not a member of the Elite Squad.

What the hell!

fritz

Fritz,

Bill probably has your ISP number blocked. Tony has moved since being banned and more than likely accesses the Internet with a new ISP number. As you have not moved and likely not changed your Internet service provider since being banned, its likely that you're still running on the same one.

Most forums provide people with the correct clearance the ability to look up and make changes on user ISP numbers. They're much more reliable than user ID's or nicknames.

Try re-registering from Austin on Thursday and see if your results aren't any different.

-Jason

Thanks, Jason

fritz is back, but is now the GentlemanFarmer. But I did make my presence known there tonight. We shall see how long it takes Bill and the posse to catch me.

Man, I like a good fight. But I'll keep it cool for a short spell. How short?

Well, you know fritz is not getting any younger, so the schitt will probably hit the fan soon.

fritz

Posted Today, 07:47 PM

"GentlemanFarmer #295 [-]

(11/19/07 20:17:24)

Reply Quote More

My Recent Posts

Message Me

Connection

Blocking

Invite

Ignore User's Posts

I am really a gentleman farmer. I have a real farm, real cows, and all that goes with it. I also like to discuss politics, but I understand that is not allowed here.

I am an amateur gunsmith, and always seem to be working on ones that are on the fritz."

Get the connection?

fritz