Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Just Curious

Ron J

I almost hate to bring stuff like this up, but it seems a long time since Dave aka "straight shooter" has added his .02 cents worth to any posts. Just hope he's okay. Does anyone know him or communicate with him other than electronically?

walnut,

Dave is fine. We e-mail back and forth, i usually get an email from him every day. Gettin ready to do some horse trading with him matter of fact. He's been pretty busy building a storage shed by his house and getting everything moved into it. I'll tell him to craw out from under the lumber and get on here.

Brenden

:ph34r: Hi ya walnut an' the rest of the crew. Like Brenden said, I've been real busy with a new storage shed. It's 10x20 by10ft tall. It's big enough to park my daughters nissan pu in. :P Been super busy at work too. Got a real good deal on some bullets and stuff. Gonna do some tradin with Brenden. The wife is fully recovered from the heart attack and stroke... She still gets short winded if she over works herself, so I gotta pull on the ranes sometimes.. We're all to take a 1st time vacation this winter in 6 years. Gonna stay in LA and go to Disneyland for a week. Gotta go ,just wanted to say hi to you all and let ya know I'm not Elvis, I'm still in the building :lol: Dave