Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Crap, My Debit Card No. Was Stolen

FC

Someone charged up $1120.27 in one day on my debit card. Puma shoes, body building supplements, and some close-out store. My bank is on it, and I hope to get the mailing address from these companies. I hope this never happens to you folks.

I might be able to get it all back. I contacted all the companies. Seems the guy has done this before. I have his address in Louisville, KY. I wonder if he is Army, because his cell phone is identical to mine, except for the last two digits, and it's from the Ft. Hood area.

I might be able to get it all back. I contacted all the companies. Seems the guy has done this before. I have his address in Louisville, KY. I wonder if he is Army, because his cell phone is identical to mine, except for the last two digits, and it's from the Ft. Hood area.

Are they going to arrest him this time?

I hate thieves and liars.

I agree that cutting off hands is going too far, but how about a pinkie past the last knuckle. If that doesn't help then maybe at the 3rd vertebrae if they do it again?

Liberty and honesty must co-exist. If one goes, so will the other.

Guess what? 3 people at work have had this happen to them. The only time the card with the security code get into someone else's hands is at the restaurant, or online.

I'm filing charges via Honolulu PD, who will send it to Louisville, KY. "Walter Collins" lives on Muhammed Ale St. Puma shoes, body building nutrients, wonder who he might be? I really suspect he's a soldier or ex-soldier since he had a number from the Ft. Hood area, and now lives by Ft. Campbell. I think all the orders were cancelled. He did this one other time in November to one of the nutrient companies.

Tony,

The same thing happened to me about six months ago. Some bandit charged up $1500 on my debit card. However, it was VISA's fault (they got hacked) so they ate 100% of it. My bank had the money back in three days. I was even allowed to continue to spend the "money" that was in my account. Turned out to be a minor inconvenience in the end, but it sure did make me feel robbed all the same.

I hope they catch to the turkey that spent all that money and throw the book at 'em.