Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Happy Valentines Day

cold shot

Well,It's that time of year again to shower your special person with gifts. Well folks,my daughter gave me the ultimate Redneck Dad's gift. She gave me a years membership to our local gun range,YSA. She even included the first days fees.

Her exact words were, "Now go shoot something"...Y'all know what that means...,It's STRESS relief time.. Will keep you posted if I was successful at killing some paper targets.....See you all later...Dave :rolleyes:

Well,It's that time of year again to shower your special person with gifts. Well folks,my daughter gave me the ultimate Redneck Dad's gift. She gave me a years membership to our local gun range,YSA. She even included the first days fees.

Her exact words were, "Now go shoot something"...Y'all know what that means...,It's STRESS relief time.. Will keep you posted if I was successful at killing some paper targets.....See you all later...Dave :rolleyes:

I'm glad for ya. There's no damn sense in pushing the shelf life of gun powder.

I'd like to meet the fool that came up with the Valentine idea and whoop his ass.With birthdays,Christmas,anniverseries being so hard to figure out what to get a woman,some jerk had to come up with Valentine's Day.I'd buy my wife of almost 35 years anything she wants,she she'll never ever say anything that'll clue you in.Buying a gift for a woman is a test to see what your inner-feelings are and a way for them to analyze you.Jerry

Nice Dave, go blast away my friend. Will somebody be my Valentine? I'm lonely and all the girls say i'm skinny, ugly, and nobody loves me. :( i feel so unloved....lol

Brenden

Brenden,

Save your money and buy guns. You ain't missing nearly as much as you think you are. Remember, if it has tits or wheels, it's bound to give you a helluva headache!

Jerry...I couldn't agree with you more sir!

The one thing I'd like to know...why in the heck have all the restaurants in town suddenly decided to take reservations now?? I guess I've been a bachelor too long. Luckily the nice place in town has walk-in tables available and a bar to kill time in... :P

Well, I decided that instead of me complaining how this is a money-making racket, to use the day to honor my wife. We had a pretty good time down in the Waikiki high-dollar shopping area. They had some older ladies playing guitars and ukeleles and a hula dancer outdoors. It was a pretty good evening.