Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Wolves De-listed

FC

• 4 weeks later...

I watched a program last night about animals attacking people and how they helped those people get over their fear of the animals after the attacks,and the first one was about a woman,and her 2 teenage kids that were attacked by a wolf at a state park on Lake Superior.The wolf was so use to being around people and folks were feeding it,that when the lady and kids didn't feed it,it bit the boy,and when they started hollering and trying to get away,it triggered the hunter senses in the wolf,so he started mauling them,and if they hadn't been so close to the water,it probably would have killed one of them.The park rangers shot the wolf,and it wasn't old or injured or had any of the excuses tree huggers or animule rights folks like to spew,but was in it's prime of life.It's strange to me that folks are so terrified of wild animal attacks,and yet,every time they get out of the car at Wal Mart,they run a high risk of being shot,stabbed,or rapped,but would go back the next day if something like that did happen.The wolf attack is impressive enough to be made into a TV show,but someone being dragged out of their car at a red light and the car jacked,won't even make locale news.

I'd love to shoot a prime fur timber wolf for a rug.Jerry

I'd love to shoot a prime fur timber wolf for a rug.Jerry

A few years ago I was calling moose for a client when a pack of 4 or 5 came in.

The hunter got this one.

Billswolf21.jpg

• 2 weeks later...