Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Concealed Carry On Arizona'a Campus.

AzRednek

It is not law just yet, in the process of passing in the state legislature. The media reports it's passing is likely. As a compromise the bill was watered down to include college level only. Grammar, junior and high schools were removed from the bill. Wonder how long it will take a massacre at a lower level before law makers wake up.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.2.1

QUOTE (J.B @ Feb 26 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read that Gov Janet Napolitano is for gun rights, so that means that if it passes, it will become law, thank God!!!

She has been some what friendly toward gun owners so far but she really made passage of the so-called castle doctrine difficult to pass by vetoing the first bill that passed both houses. It will interesting to see if she will allow passage of the new legislation on carrying on campus. I heard but can't say with real certainty that she was pretty chicken sh!t while a prosecutor toward self defense shootings. As long as she stays pro illegal immigrant, the same as President Bush by just providing lip service and no action. She wont get my vote.

I was introduced and got to meet her before she became Governor at a political rally and have to admit she seemed like a very personable individual. Have to admit she appeared to have allot of guts after being Attorney General. She mingled in the crowd by herself never passing an opportunity to shake hands. Other politicians in attendance were surrounded by an entourage or body guards.