Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Name Obama's Accomplishments As A U.s. Senator

ShooterTom

QUOTE (J.B @ Mar 19 2008, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will name an accomplishment, he is the first senator named obama, and he is the first presidential candidate to make me mad enough to tell everyone to vote hillary in the primary.

amen to that brother

He proved to me just how far the Dems will go to regain power.My party has let me down hard by their failures,and now the democrats are trying to gain control with the woman,raghead,black,queer vote,forgetting about the rest of us.I reckon the Republicans are doing the same thing by ignoring the border problem not wanting to lose the chili-chopper vote.All this racial crap that has come out and making history sucks because we're suppose to all be Americans until time to vote,then everything goes back 5o years to where we were then.WHAT ABOUT THE NATIVE AMERICANS!!! I haven't heard a single thing from them. Wouldn't a president with a name like John Eagle Red Feather be refreshing.Much better than Obama Bim Dama Lama. I heard the tapes of Obama's preacher's sermon,and the first time I heard any preacher say God D_ _ n from the pulpit,I'd have gotten up and walked out with lots to say on the way to the door.Jerry

He's a wonderful speaker. Really can convince the crowd to believe anything at all without ever actually saying anything. Hope for hope and the hope will hope until we all hope together with hope.

Really, this is just part of the Klinton's game plan. They don't like to run out front. They like to be the underdog. Remember that Uncle Bill never got 50% of the vote and was always coming from behind. Osama, Obama whatever, I think was a plant from when he got elected Senator. Great speaker, isn't Hillary and he can knock out all the other Dem candidates until it's just Hill and him, then the Klinton dirty tricks team comes out of the woodwork and really, without even being too dirty, exposes him for what he is and suddenly Hillary looks good. Humm, right. I think he did get just a little further than the plan originally had called for, but that's OK, there's no way that America will elect a (per the media, all, some or none may be true) half black, half white, gay, ex drug dealer, Moslem that hates whites and hates America with a spiritual leader like Wright and a money man that happens to be Syrian as President. Even McCain looks good compared to that, and that's pretty bad.

I hope that you are right Doctor, but there is such a thing as "outsmarting Yourself" which the Clintions may well have done.

I would have figured that obama was sunk after last week but he is STILL picking up endorsements.

Sort of reminds me of Adolf, his past was considered unsuitable for power as well, but the German power brokers figured that they could control him as their figurehead. Ole Uncle Adi had other plans :(

Karl

Doc,

You forgot "change". Change for the sake of change so that we can change things and make them changed so that we now have change.

I think that is where hope comes from, or maybe, that's where hope makes things change.

What a load. Too bad there's people getting hysterical over it........

I normally try to stay out of political conversations but since I live in the not so great state of Illinois I thought I would share at least one attempted accomplishment of Obama while he was an Illinois state senator.

He supported an Illinois Senate bill SB 1195. The Bill made it out of committee in Both the Illinois House and Senate. Had the Bill made it into law virtually every semi-auto in the state would have been banned.

To make things worse those firearms were subject to CONFISCATION within I believe 90 days of the passage of the Bill. Fortunately A ground swell of grass roots activity sprung up in Illinois at the last moment and stopped the Bill.

That’s right Ladies and Gentlemen Obama supported a “Gun Ban, Confiscation Bill” while he was an Illinois state senator.

If this guy gets into the white house expect the same thing to happen again.

P.S. I never voted for Obama to become US senator although some gun owners did because they thought they were getting him out of the Illinois senate. Personally I didn’t want to inflict Obama on the rest of the nation.

Name Obama's accomplishment:

He got elected. That means he managed to spend enough money to convince enough people to vote for him over the other communist in the race.

...Can't think of anything else noteworthy...