Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I Think That Obama Will Drop Out....

karlunity

I think that Obama will pullout with in the week.

Some one IS going to come up with that picture of him sitting in church when his minster said evil things and he knows it.

That picture IS worth several million and the story will win a Pulitzer for who ever beaks it.

Obama will pull out cast himself as a martyr and regroup and let the heat die down, and keep his seat in the senate.

Karl

Story's out today on Newsmax.com. A reporter by the name of Davis was in the church when the rev was spewing his poison, O was there nodding. Seems like a lot of the folks there were pretty darn happy about what he was saying. Wiil try to c&p later.

Wonder how long he thought that lame story would hold up....

I expect riots and mass looting in all large cities when Obama loses especially if Hillary manages to somehow get enough of the so called super delegates and beat him at the convention. Don't worry though, the govt will come, take all the guns and protect us from the rioters and looters.

Anybody wishing to acquire my weapons as a prelude to removing my rights and clapping me and mine in irons of slavery can have the bullets first. As to riots,..well as God wills. Any one doing that around here will regret it.

Karl

Anybody wishing to acquire my weapons as a prelude to removing my rights and clapping me and mine in irons of slavery can have the bullets first. As to riots,..well as God wills. Any one doing that around here will regret it.

Karl

After seeing the videos of the gun confiscations in New Orleans it could be more difficult to protect one's arsenal than you might think. After seeing the cops beat up on the old lady it is obvious whomever, be it cops or soldiers given the task, they will definitely have the odds stacked in their favor. I couldn't imagine trying to defend my turf against a 50 cal machinegun.

Hopefully I wont see any riots here. My biggest fear here in Phoenix is the breakdown of civil order. After seeing first hand the numbers of hispanics marching last year. I suspect illegal aliens, other minorities and others, whites included that are being fed by government handouts would also participate in the looting if race riots are to break out.

I'm fully prepared to defend my home against civil disorder and looters but if it comes down to govt gun confiscation and the aftermath of trying to defend myself unarmed. I'll leave town and take my chances I have a home to return to.