Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Stunning Racks

ken98k

I like the center left also.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened this thread though. :D

I know what you mean. My friend that sent this to me usually send stuff like this----

I want the one on the left here too! (ADULT R)

post-200-1206927548_thumb.jpg

I hate to spoil anyone's fun, but I have seen this before and I believe it to be composite photo done of a bunch of record holders.

With the miracle of digital photograph manipulation you can't trust anything you see anymore...

Oh, we're back on the Mulies again. When I was in Utah in Jauary all we saw were mulies. I'd never seen so many deer in one place, everyplace. But, we did not see any with racks that big hanging out together. That really would be unusual. We did see many Elk, just not where we were hunting, with large racks and they were hanging out together. I'm told Elk are more of a herd animal and from what I saw its true. I just never expected to see that many mulies in such close proximity to each other.

That’s the way Dall Sheep are. The Big old boys hang out together in bachelor clubs.

As a matter of fact, moose and caribou do the same in the summer time.

I hate to spoil anyone's fun, but I have seen this before and I believe it to be composite photo done of a bunch of record holders.

With the miracle of digital photograph manipulation you can't trust anything you see anymore...

I posted this before I even saw the other racks, so yeah I was talking about mulies.

By the way, I appreciate racks of all kinds as much as the next guy, but I got busted by my 11 year old daughter opening up the photo link above. A simple "rated R" warning would be nice!

I posted this before I even saw the other racks, so yeah I was talking about mulies.

By the way, I appreciate racks of all kinds as much as the next guy, but I got busted by my 11 year old daughter opening up the photo link above. A simple "rated R" warning would be nice!

POST EDITED!