Military Firearm Restoration Corner

7mm K. Kale

sonic1

sonic1,very nice indeed. Maybe I'll do the same to 1 of my k.kales...Would make it lighter....Dave

Nice Job.

I did that to one of my vz24's once. The bore was good wxcept at the muzzle so I shortened it to 18 or so" and altered the stock accordingly. the front band touched the rear band. I was fun but I bet the 7mm is more fun to shoot. Later I use dteh action for a project and sold the stock & barel for way more than I had into the rifle. Gotta love ebay. Well, past tense anyway.

Yeah, they used to be a good source for parts. And an even better place to sell takeoffs. You can bet that the PH barrel I'm trying to sell would have sold for more than I'm asking.

Its a tanker model Turk!

Yea Sonic... pimp shine it and sand it abt a 1/2" thinner ... then woodburn "Mitchells" on it... then sell it for enough to build abt a dozen more!!! LOL... Really I wish I woulda made one of those...I like it.. but I can't help the thought of the "Tanker"!!! MV