Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Wife Is Upset

spec4 e4

I am starting to go bald in the back of the top of my head. I really don't care at all. She is mad at me cause I don't care that I lose my hair. It is just an natural thing. I keep my hair very short, high and tight or an screaming Eagle. So, it really don't show that much. What gives? Most men are afraid to lose their hair and the wife has to put up with it.

Rob

P.S. Finished moving to KC of Mo.

I'm thinking it shouldn't be that much problem for her unless it is like my cats in the spring. You know, hair on your clothes, hair in the food, hair in your mouth...

If it has become a problem for her. I suggest getting a good brush and she can brush your hair in the evenings while you're watching TV. It works wonders on our cats. It makes my cats happy and it should work on you, too.

Good luck,

Ann Landers

I'm mighty thin on top,and at 55 and still don't wear glasses,have all my teeth,take no medication,and work a physical job 10 hrs. a day.Hair is my least worry.If my wife ever said anything about my lack of hair,I'd tell her I'll get implants when she gets her boobs raised and a little liposuction butt work.If hair is the only problem a dude has in life,what a wonderful life he's living.Jerry

Its far better to lose your hair than your mind. Tell her that.

Whats the big deal anyway? I thought this is what ball caps were for?

Whats the big deal anyway? I thought this is what ball caps were for?

I saw one of the our drivers without his hat and I didn't recognize him.

I've worked with him for 6 years and I never knew he's bald on top.

I really don't know why she is like that but it pisses me off when she is pissed at me for no reason. All of her friends husband is losing their hair and going over the deep end, trying everything under the sun. But any way, I just don't care and I guess that what pissed her off.

Rob