Military Firearm Restoration Corner

A Little Pissed Of At The World Right Now.

spec4 e4

Back around Thanksgivin, my mother found out that she has anal cancer, ok. She got it cured and late Jan, early Feb, she started having pain in her abs area. She went to the cancer doctors again and they want to do an peep test for cancers, insurance say no, then an week later they asked again, no reply. Well, about two weeks ago they found cancer on her liver. GREAT, liver cancer. odds are only 2-6% of living. She is already weak from the treatment and have secondary cancer. They said if she does not have treatment or nothing, they giver her 6 months. But good news is that it is only in the 2nd stage out of 4. I hate insurance company.

Now, I renew my CDL with my HazMat. give my prints like an crimal, back in Feb. TSA got my paperwork on the 22nd of March. WTF :o Took more then an month to get my paperwork to TSA. Now, get this. I served in the Army and had an high clearance. TSA send me an letter wanted to know what is my immagration status is. I give my stated dept birth records, What more do they f%$#ing want? Blood? DNA? I called and asked and they can not give me an answer. WTF. Since I moved to Mo. I may have to go thru it again. So I am not happy. What till I get an hold of my congressman/woman.

Rob

You have my prayers. Hang in there, things will get better. Focus on the here and now and enjoy the time you have with your mother. We stayed in CA for two years longer than we wanted when we found out my Father in Law had pancreatic cancer. I can't say I regret it as my wife & kids ( and I) enjoyed the time.

I know how you feel about the world, A little over a year ago I led my family accross the country thinking we'd have a better life, well, I've been out of work now for a year. All my work experience and education don't amount to squat! I can't even get a job at home depot since I'm overqualified.

thanks z1r and FC, I guess when it rain it pour. Last night I got an call from an friend back in Maryland and was told that there was an court notice for failure to pay rent. WTF. Vickey is going to call the trailer park office first thing monday.

Found out that my mother might have an operation to remove part of the liver where the cancer is at, but she will have to talk to the doctors about it. If all for say yes then it is an go.

z1r, I feel you pain about the job issue, I been there. I got an job flipping burgers for an while, but kept my eyes open when I was doing it. The burger joint offer me an management postion, turn it down.

Rob

Rob,

Hope everything turns out well. Just remember, tho its hard, the big man upstairs doesn't give you more than you can handle. Prayers sent to you.

Brenden

Brenden.

I will also say a prayer.

z1r.

If you have a degree, have you ever considered being a sub-teacher?

The pay is OK and having some men in the classroom, who and not liberal--commie wannabes, would be proforming a public service to the future of the nation.

karl

Updated: Wife call trailer park office. The office manager said it is common for file an lawsuit to get the title since we give it to them. Still checking on the court date but she said that it has been removed, since she got the title. Also mom goes to the dotor Wed. to see what are they going to do.

Thanks all for getting us in your prays.

Rob

Sorry to hear about your woes ,accept my prayers too, things will work out,just gotta have faith....Dave

Update: Mom, she is going to have an PEEP scan done on Thursday and we will see what is what then, But I think that they are going to take an simple from the liver soon.

TSA: :angry: Finally got an answer from them as to what they need, after I called over 15 times. This is bull. Just wait for me get my Mo lic and get register to vote. I am going to go and talk to the senator about this and an few other matter.

Trailer park: still can not get an date. They have moved the old trailer and another sucker is moving in with an new one. Let's look at this. Rent is $525.00 and new trailer payment is about $250.00 to $600.00 per month. You have to be an DA to pay an trailer without owning the land. Park Manger need to be thanking us for leaving and getting another sucker in there for anwhile. :lol:

Thanks for all the prays, I guess it work. ;)

Rob