Military Firearm Restoration Corner

May 11

Horsefly

Tomorrow isn't only Mothers Day,but our 35th anniversery.Guys at work find that amazing,but not me.It has flown by.We don't have any plans for tomorrow,but today I'm roofing my barn while my wife burns stumps and a brush pile.She drove a riding mower off in the creek and sunk it last Saturday.How cool is that.When I say sunk,I mean sunk.The back tires and the seat were all that was sticking out of the water.Funniest thing I've seen in a while.Screwed up a kinda good mower,but was well worth it.She didn't,and hasn't yet laughed about it,and bless her heart,she was so embarrased,there was no way I could be mad.I think I'll keep her another 35 years to see what she does next.Jerry

Congrads to you all. Horsefly, 35 years is pretty good, and after that long you may as well keep her. ;) Happy Anniversery to ya'll and hope that theres more to come.

Brenden

Hey mr horsefly, I read this to my 2 girls, they were laughing, and then the wife just said "COOOL". Bet ya she was laughing on the inside. Congrats on the 35 years. Our 33rd is june 6th.Takes alotta love,committment and understanding to make it work that long..Don't know about you but I married my "best" friend....congrats again and wish her a happy mothers day...Dave

Congrats Jerry, I'm proud for the pair of you.Tell your wife not to feel like the lone ranger,last saturday mine called and said she'd run over something in the front yard and the mower threw it through the top glass on the storm door,yesterday she called and said she had hit something again but this time it got the picture window in the front room.Poor little thing was nearly in tears bless her heart,not only was it mothers day it was her birthday too.When she gets healed up a little over it I'm planning on asking her what she thinks about just fencing in the yard and turning the cows into it.Bet that goes over like a turd on the pump handle but we have alot of fun teasing oneanother after 26 years. Jim