Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Prayers For A Friend

Brenden

A friend of mine goes in wednesday for a biopsy to see if she has cervical cancer, this will make the second biopsyfor her, so their thinking something isn't right and i pray that everything comes back fine. So if you all could please pray for my friend Jaimee because this girl means the world to me and i want her to be healthy and happy. Thanks.

Brenden

Thank you all for your prayers. Means alot to me. Everything went fine, and she said she should have the test results back in about ten days. I told her she had alot of people praying for her and she said to thank you all. I took her over some flowers the night before her bi-opt and that really made her day, and her knowing that you all prayed, that made it even better. I appericate you guyes, and many thanks, now lets just pray for good results. Thanks again.

Brenden

just thought i'd let ya'll know that Jaimee got her test results back today, everything is fine. her and i both were estatic. and to top it all off, we are now "offical" or as some of the older generation would say an item. lol. Thank you all for your prayers, you guyes are great and hope that you get blessed as well for being so supportative. Means alot to have such good people lending a helping hand and caring. Thank ya'll so much.

Brenden

"Older generation"??? Why you little...

All kidding aside Brendon, thanks for the great news. I'm sure I speak for many when I say how glad I am things turned out well.

Now then, go take your girly friend out for some ice cream or something. I'd join ya, but I gotta polish my cane and get some sleep.