Military Firearm Restoration Corner

How Did You Celebrate Heller V. Dc?

plumbum

I called the Brady campaign and laughed at them. I tried to rub it in when I called but couldn't control my laughter. It was one of the days I wish my brother was still alive. He had the ability to impersonate celebrity voices. One of his best was when he called the National Coalition to Ban Handguns. He called them using Hubert Humphrey's voice and rubbed it in after the NCBH lost a court challenge and temporally lost their tax exempt status and had to pony-up tens of thousands to IRS. If my brother was still alive we would have celebrated by making a few calls to the Brady campaign.

I called the Brady campaign and laughed at them. I tried to rub it in when I called but couldn't control my laughter. It was one of the days I wish my brother was still alive. He had the ability to impersonate celebrity voices. One of his best was when he called the National Coalition to Ban Handguns. He called them using Hubert Humphrey's voice and rubbed it in after the NCBH lost a court challenge and temporally lost their tax exempt status and had to pony-up tens of thousands to IRS. If my brother was still alive we would have celebrated by making a few calls to the Brady campaign.

I made another donaction to the NRA!