Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Is O'bama Going To Win?

swamprat

I hope your right Swampy,and you probably are.You can say anything to the people to get their votes,but when you mule-lip the lobbiest,there goes your bread and butter.If your mowing yards for $200.00,and have more than you can keep up with,and all at once the Govt. steps in and says,"your making so much money,we're putting a windfall tax on you",and all at once you're making $2.00 a yard,I don't think you'll vote for that party next time.It's not the Govts place to step in and control prices,it's the people that's paying them at their own free will that needs to control the market by just not using the over priced stuff.Fuel rices are dropping some now,and all because of the people cutting way back on gas usage,and that has nothing to do with the Govt.I feel like we're being screwed just like everyone else,but the people are speaking,and the oil companies are listening,but probably not liking what the hear or see.I still drive my 1/2 ton pickup to work every day,but work is the only place I go anymore,even cancelling a summer vacation for the first time in 30 years.Sorry to get carried away on your post Rat. Jerry

I agree, Karl. We have not seen the last of the Klintons. I suspect that either the Lizard Queen makes a play at the D convention, or they help tank Da O, giving us 4 years of Little Mac and more of what we've seen: Media attacks non-stop, D's stopping all progress on any issue and making things worse, R's trying to "get along" and passing the D destructive policies. Then, Hillary will come back in '12 with an "I told you so" and be elected over whoever Little Mac picks as VP.

And if Little Mac picks Leiberman or that jerk from NYC, I'm staying home. We would be equally screwed either way.