Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Wow, Great Vp Choice!

FC

Yes, it was a smart move.

It gets a lot of the women's vote and a lot of the Christians who had some issues with Little Mac can support her .

Hang on to your hats fellas this is gonna get interesting.

Karl

P.S. You folks pick up on Obama"S "AK -47" ban...he knows or should know the AK-47 is a restricted weapon already.

This is gun ban in the mask of "Change".

If nothing else, I would stay home before I would vote for a man who would sit in a church, where the pastor, His spiritual uncle" said God dam the USA after 9/11.

Karl

I'm not so sure I agree. I don't know much about this lady, but would you vote for her for President? That's how I view a VP. She's got 5 young kids and I don't think a she has whole lot of foreign policy savvy.

To me it looks like a thinly disguised attempt to go after a certain voter demographic. Not necessarily the best way to choose someone a heartbeat away from the oval office.

Maybe being from Alaska she can get the pentagon to give up that varmint round our military is using on insurgents and go back to the '06.

CommanderInChief.jpg

I'll take Govenor hottie as Commander In Chief over BHO and Joe "the peacock" Biden any day.

With two years as Govenor she exceeds BHO's executive experience. She's cleaned-out the old-boy system in AK, gave back the bridge to nowhere "if we need a bridge we'll build it ourselves" and is global energy situation savvy. And she's a hottie! What's not to like!

I can't wait for her to mop-up what's left of Billary in 2012.

She's clearly further along in understanding advantages of the 6.8 SPC than her competition.

She's got the right views, the right life experiences, and the right mindset. It doesn't hurt anything that she looks very good for 44.

If you want experience, heck, Biden is full of nothing but political experience, but I want him like I want a bowl of cold mush.

I listened to the entire deal on TV. The woman can speak. 5 kids, didn't abort her Down's infant, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, broke up corruption, son going to Iraq next month, outdoors woman, outdoors husband, pro-life, etc. Nuff said.

This is the most exciting thing that has happened in the GOP in a few years. From the sounds of it she is a female Ronald Regan. I don't know that much about her yet, but the things that I see I like.

Even at her worst, she still gotta be quite a few steps above Biden. NObama can't even be on the same ladder.

the speech

Now how does she have an 80% approval rating if she's so bad?

An old friend of mine belly-ached about her. I asked, "What do you want- Lieberman?" Gee whiz, there's no making some people happy! She's the only person I can think of that could bring McCain's campaign out of the crapper.

I think 2008 has about the worst candidates to offer in recent history. I don't particularly like either partys' candidates this go 'round.

I'm voting Republican this election. I cannot, will not vote for Obama. I don't know what rock he slithered out from under, but I sure wish he'd go back...

Palin has rejuvenated the MCCain campaign. She possesses more credentials as VP than Obama does as the Presidential nominee. I was absolutely thrilled with her choice because she is a firecracker. Biden does not have a chance in a debate with this "barracuda". She looked great in her videos firing her rifle too.

Spiris

Watch the video link I gave above and don't form your judgements simply off other sources.

Some things CNN, Reuters, and AP, among others don't mention: Her husband is union. They have a fishing business. Her son is going to Iraq.