Military Firearm Restoration Corner

J&g Has Vz 24 Mausers

AzRednek

I noticed in J&G's ad for the VZ's it says "scrubbed receivers". I hate to sound like a tourist again but what is a scrubbed receiver?? I sent an email to a friend that will be visiting J&G next week and asked him to take a look at the VZ's. I'll post the details if he gets back to me.

J&G is getting 150 for these, a bit pricey but at least they are available. Seems like it wasn't that long ago J&G was selling 98/22's for about half or less. I strongly encourage anybody under 40 years of age to scarf up as many Mausers as you can afford and have room to store.

When I began collecting in the 70's, US Krags, Enfields, Springfields, M-1 rifles and carbines were commonly available. Thirty years later we are lucky to find any US surplus rifle that wont set us back a couple of paychecks.

Must Be nice to be able to buy from J&G :( You see i am a Gang Banger from clark county thus i cant buy from AZ..no one carries the stock of surplus or can touch there prices here in Vegas.